YES! We host Private Parties!
BIRTHDAYS ~ CORPORATE EVENTS ~ FITNESS PARTIES ~ EDUCATIONAL FIELD TRIPS
If you want your next birthday party or team building event to be an unforgettable "Out of this WORLD" experience, consider hosting it at Outer Limits Virtual Reality! Party reservations are scaled to suit the needs of each host and can be semi-private (a la carte) or Whole House (Everything is at your disposal!)
WHY OUTER LIMITS?
- Our 2,300 sqft facility is filled to the brim with both the future and the past of gaming experiences!
- 5 Premium HTC Vive, 10'x10' Roomscale Virtual Reality Stations with over 50 experiences to choose from.
- 1 Playstation VR with 7 games to choose from.
- Memory Lane - Our 70ft long wall of Retro Console Games
- Currently 9 consoles up and running with many more to come soon!
- Party Space
- 2x6ft Picnic Tables
- Plentiful counter space for food/drinks
- Dedicated staff to monitor stations, instruct participants, cycle participants on desired intervals, and change experiences as requested.
- A collection of age appropriate board games for guests not participating in a VR experience.
- 30 min early access to facility for party decorations and 30 min after party for clean up.
- Special Events can be accommodated almost any day and any time that does not conflict with an existing reservation.
- Call or text our main line at (707) 999-7679 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our event coordinator will get in touch with you ASAP!
FOOD & DRINK
- We want to make your party at Outer Limits as easy, fun, and affordable as possible for you so we offer a selection of food options that you can choose from and our event coordinator will work those out with you:
- Catered Round Table Pizza - All plates and utensils provided.
- Catered Togos Sandwiches - All plates and utensils provided.
- Catered drinks - A variety of canned sodas, bottled water, and other specialty drinks can be arranged with the coordinator for your event.
- Bring your own food (including plates, napkins, and tableware)
- Bring your own non-alcoholic drinks (no open topped drinks allowed. Cans and bottles only to minimize spillage risk)
- All participants should fill out the Outer Limits Liability Waiver online prior to the event to streamline their experience on the day of the event. Parents/Guardians will have to fill out the waiver for participants under 18 years old.
- All participants have to be a minimum of 48” tall.
- Consider hosting a Virtual Reality Tournament in a particular experience such as Space Pirate Trainer.
- We suggest a minimum of 15 minutes of virtual reality time per participant.
- Outer Limits Parties can be scaled to meet most any budget or group size (3-50 participants)
- Here are the options for your next VR, Retro, or Whole House party:
- 50% of the party price is due as a deposit to schedule the event.
- The remaining 50% is due on the day of the event.
- Deposit invoices sent via e-mail are due within 3 days of the receipt of the invoice
CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULING
- Cancellations more than 24 hours in advance will be returned 60% of their deposit. Cancellations under 24 hours in advance will forfeit their deposit.
- Events can be rescheduled at least 24 hours in advance with a $20 rescheduling fee.